Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Too Early??

I'm hoping that by posting the thing I promise to do everyday for today won't jinx me. I am, after all, the epitome of procrastination and slacking off. Meh...here goes it: today's promise is to journal everyday. Obviously this blog will be my journal for days I'm able to be on the computer.

You have no idea how proud of myself that I have been actually posting for...how many days four, five?? Not even a week yet, but hey, I'm proud. It is a big accomplishment for me, but I also am aware that the more I add (not to mention when school vacation ends), it's only going to get more difficult to keep up.

That's all I've got for today.

Today I:
checked TPP
danced with my kid to Train's Hey Soul Sister
will go to bed with an empty kitchen sink
worked on teaching The Peanut something new...she's flying with the hairbrushing, btw.
blogged

No comments: