Sunday, January 2, 2011

Raise Your Glass

Obviously if I'm talking about things I promise to do daily that I feel will improve my life, many of these things will be either physical or mental. A lot of them, for me, being the lone parent to an only child will also be parental. Let's face it, most of the things I do daily are for The Peanut...which in turn, actually benefits her and me both. Win-win!

Today's promise is parental, physical and mental. The second promise of 42 is that I will dance with my kid everyday! Today since Ke$ha was already on, and since I don't censor language, music...or really anything except I'm not fond of play involving guns, we got our groove on to the party-girl pop-star with the nasty lyrics. And just because P!nk is P's favorite, we threw a bit of her in, too.

I like this particular promise because a) it's making me move my bottom and b) if anyone knows P's daddy, you know he is an amazing dancer. I have a friend from Harlem that swears his parents are lying to him and that there is no way he is 100% Korean. I hate that she misses out on getting some of that great talent. Let us all hope that moving her bottom along side mine doesn't hinder her ability to bring out her inner daddy. 

Today I:
checked TPP
danced with my kid

P.S. I like your beard!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Party At A Rich Dude's House never fails to crack me up!