Friday, January 14, 2011

One A Day

To be perfectly frank, there are a few promises that are easy-peazy! They are things that I need to do every day that don't need a big 'ole explanation and don't have a warm story to go along. I'll be using those on the days that I just don't have any more in me to give. Sorry. I may be growing into a more positive person but I'm still human. Despite being pieces of cake, these are still important things that will improve my life.

Today I'm pulling out an easy promise because I volunteered at the child's school until lunch, did some errands and ran around even more after school. Momma's wiped! This promise will help to improve that exhaustion, though. Everyday I promise to take a multi-vitamin. Actually I'm taking a vitamin D, too, because I'm not out in the sun like I am in the summer, so make that: everyday I will take my vitamins. Chee-ahs!

Today I:
1. checked TPP.
2. danced with my kid to P!nk...again! She is our fave!
3. will go to bed with an empty kitchen sink.
4. worked on teaching The Peanut something new. The hooping of the hula continues as I expect it will for the next week. This one will take a while.  
5. blogged.
6. ate off the monthly menu. Dinner was Korean take-out.
7. am on day eight of training the kittens to use the toilet. One major break-thru today! 
8. said  the Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi.
9. will go to sleep by 12:35.
10. did not go to the gym...again but I got my ass seriously kicked by Jillian Michaels...bee-otch!
11. ate dinner with my child.
12. listened to music...see #2.
13. organized the hall closet but this will take more than one day.
14. took my vitamins.

No comments: